Anyone selling a 5 speed transmission for a 1975 B210?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep an eye on Egay, got a dogleg 5speed for my B210 there last summer. Perfect fit and in excellent condition. The clutch disk was difficult to come by. You still need all the pedal assemblies and clutch works still too. I would just buy new clutch cylinders and save in the long run. Careful of those too, two different typs of them.

So a Mr. "jbuck281" said he will sell me everything needed for the 5 speed swap for only $300 (with shipping!). Tells me to email him, I do. He responds back to me as "Tommy Posey". Get this, he can only pay via Western Union or Money Gram (cuz his paypal is currently dormant). Always too good to be true right?

So a Mr. "jbuck281" said he will sell me everything needed for the 5 speed swap for only $300 (with shipping!). Tells me to email him, I do. He responds back to me as "Tommy Posey". Get this, he can only pay via Western Union or Money Gram (cuz his paypal is currently dormant). Always too good to be true right?

Dont send j any thing, hes a scam and lots of people have got emails like that.

I was reffering to you sending jbuck anything, i wouldnt think twice about sending you stuff, but dont send moneyorders to people you dont know, and if you do know them use your best judgment . I hope i cleared that up

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.