Wanted Datsun 521 chrome headlight surround for left fender

I am after some 521 parts,

Here is a list of parts I am after,

Chrome C piece headlight surround on the inside of the front left gaurd/fender
Original ariel or antenna
Left side sun visor with screws, white almost pale blue colour.

Obviously would prefer items in good condition but I do understand these are 40+ year old parts.
Please PM me if have have something and what you're wanting for it. Also if possible could I get pictures of the items you may have.

Is there anyone willing to help with this, I have someone in the U.S. where they can be posted to who is then forwarding the lot to me.

Thank you for your help guys.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Wayno,

Thanks for the link. I am a bit sceptical about buying from these Aisan sellers as I have been caught before. They swear black and blue they are genuine items and when you receive them they are generally poor copies. Did you get yours from the same guy? 

Hi Wayno,

Thanks for the link. I am a bit sceptical about buying from these Aisan sellers as I have been caught before. They swear black and blue they are genuine items and when you receive them they are generally poor copies. Did you get yours from the same guy? 

Actually no I did not, this guy didn't have this back then, only one guy had these at the time, 620 green, the guy that was run off Ratsun, or maybe he just left on his own.

This is supposed to be a nissan part, the one I received doesn't say nissan on it, but the keys that came with it do, and seems to be of good quality, the photo has the same keys as mine came with.

That seller has been on ebay for a while.

Fact is, this guy and bangkok_9669 are the only ones to have these that I recall, and this used to be a very rare part till 620green started selling them.

Fact is this could be a re-pop, but it is a very good one, and I did not get a NOS box with mine. :hmm:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.