WTB bed mounted 620 Fuel Tank

Hey guys, I'm looking for a bed mounted 620 fuel tank.

Year/Model: Need 73-77 Standard cab short bed 620 tank. (thanks again to datzenmike for the year info)

The tank would need to be shipped unless you are ~50 miles from Macon, GA. My zip for shipping quotes is 31211.

Thanks and keep on rusting Ratsun.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By part numbers '73-'74 are the same. '75-'77 are all the same but different number from the '73-'74. Possibly because there is a return line on the L20B motors. They are all the same volume, and I think can be made to work .

'78-'79 mount to frame and will not work, also came in long bed size..

Thanks MM47, If you happen to stumble across a stock radiator in decent shape let me know. That is something else I was looking for but rock auto wants $250+ for one.

If yours is trashed, talk to Marietta Radiator! Those guys re-cored my heater core for $100.

Can't imagine a radiator repair would be much more then that. 

Yea about that... Here is what I have, maybe you can see why I need a radiator :P

Not the besgt pics but it is dark out right now. these are old pics from my build thread.

SAM_0049.jpg

SAM_0153.jpg

Tiny radiator, no idea what it came from. It sits too far from the fan for that to be effective so I'm sure when it starts hitting 80-85F I will have problems.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.