FS: Parting out 1979 510 Datsun

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested in the intake, fuel return lines and fuel pump. Is the distributor gone? How does the carb look?

I already pulled the the carb and intake, they look good to the eye but I will get you pics..

Distributor is sold.  I will check the pump and lines in the AM.

Thanks

OMG lol, hope im not too late!!! im SUPER interested in that rear bumper!!! mine got hit a few years back and i need a replacement.                                                                                                                                                                    f68a3135-4388-4169-b2fe-dbc4f8695ba1_zps                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Ok, did some work this weekend on my 78 and there are few other things I would like a price on.  I need the speedo (not the hole cluster, just the speedo) and did not see what transmission is in it listed, 4 speed or 5 speed? I am intrested in the 5 speed if the price is right.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.