620 drive shaft compatibility with 720 tranny...

jrock4224

will 620 driveshaft work with my 720 transmission in my 521......i have a 620 2 piece drive shaft that i wanna use as a donor to make a single piece unit...just wanna make sure tranny input will accept the spline of the 620 drive shaft.....when i put the tranny in i used the 521 flange with a plug in it to accept my stock driveshaft but now that i want to go one piece i wouldnt mine removing that piece and using appropriate coupling

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few bells ,,, but they are still on the good 4speeds ,,,  and the reason i thought i might need it was i wasn`t sure about  Donovans 5speed cuz it was laying in neighbors scrap pile when it was donated to project...Cdub Chris really needed a 5speed a few weeks ago but my kids had all caught the flu ,,,one after another ,,, at the time so couldn`t get out to fix it for him...It`s still in the box with the garbage bag wrapped around it..

....My son really wants a Ka single to push that tank around better,, so at some point we might have that bell housing,, as from what i have read we should be able to just change bell to a NapZ bell and KAe should bolt right up..

Then spend another million dollars buying everthing else to make it run..while somehow paying for his college and his younger brothers car ,,,, and insurance

. :sneaky: