engine choice

El Compa_510

here we go! picking on the youngsters lol i should have chosen my words wisely, what i should have typed was that i started wrenching for an hourly wage since i was fifteen, sorry for the poor choice of words, look i'm not trying to cause problems, sound cocky, be a D**K or make enemies, i just thought we were all here to have a good time, help each other out, be friendly, not put fellow datsun brothers down thats all, i mean thats what forums are about right, one big datsun family i was just trying to make a point sorry if it seemed otherwise...... 

ohh and p.s this will not be my first 510, they have been in my family for many years, as in maybe all your guys also, peace :D

• Like 1
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers tristin no hard feelings brother its all good like i said we all one big datsun family, i respect your opinion and post thanks for taking the time in responding and posting to my thread, and i agree with you in everything you said, cheers brother hopefully canby will be the time we will share that beer, thanks again...

Im staying tuned.

wheres some photos.

they was a kid last year that said the same thing.

Had a Jeep Cherokee motor and it was in back yard free.

Never seen him again.

Lets see what you got.

I seen multibple 510 go to the dump just wire harness were pulled and new so called painless one attemp to make work. 510= worthless.

But lets see some photos. of what your working on. Sometimes it better to buy one already done as it might be cheaper. than building for scratch.

I myself dont work on Datsuns but I did stay at a holiday INN Express once.