WTB: 320/520 Brake Drums

Hello all, as the title says I'm trying to find a pair of brake drums for my 1964 L320. My understanding is that 520 drums are the same, but 521 drums are not. 

They need to be in good condition, and I'll need them shipped to Reno, NV 89502.

Please let me know if you've got a pair of drums that you can part with and hopefully we can make a deal. 

Thanks!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the replies.

I have been searching for information on 320/520/521/620 compatibility for a few hours, but I haven't yet come across anything conclusive. My local auto parts store told me that the 521 drum dimensions were different, and it may or may not work with the 320. Rockauto hasn't got anything for the 320 or 520 at the moment, and I'm hesitant to spend on a 521 drum without a greater sense of surety.

twiztedintentions: Did you buy 520 or 521 drums, and did they fit your 320 with no problems?

I think I may open the question in the 320 section and see which combinations members have made to work. Failing that, I may have the local auto parts store order me in one 521 drum and do the gamble myself. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.