411 Bluebird Wagon, 1968 - parts????

Recently bought this great little Datsun Wagon, 1 previous owner, still runs great, bit of body work to do, interior is also in great condition. I F****in love it!!!

but i am finding it extremely difficult to find genuine parts, just wodering if any body has any good connections/links to any place that has genuine parts.

DSCF2387.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought a 67, I am the 2nd owner, runs great, it never left Prescott, AZ, on 47 K on it...anyway, on the parts thingy...Tana Bryan, she is at Vintage Datsuns .com...she actually started or founded this site years ago. She has a tone of parts for almost anything Datsun. Ted...good luck Mate

Your wagon is probably a 1967 or earlier model. Take a look at the model plate in the engine bay for more details on the year.

Parts are hard to come by on the WPL410/411s. But Tana is a good resource, though I'm not familiar with the website referenced.

You may wish to join the Early Datsun Club which has a good number of 410/411 owners & a searchable archive of past year's posts.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/EarlyDatsunClub/

Good Luck.

Dan

How much did you end up paying for this thing? I called and spoke to the car sales yard a couple of times about this thing, but wanted $4k AUD for it.

Looked the goods, but needed a front main seal and a couple of other things, looks awesome though, congrats on the purchase!

i ended up payin $3000 (aud) for it, my first car (thanks Dad heheh) been working on gettin the thing clean and gettin all the paint cracks out, giving it a good tidy.

thanks to everyone for the links by the way =)

Some of the earlier information was incorrect.

Tana has a home business called Vintage Datsuns. She specializes in 320/410/411 parts, but sometimes has parts for other Dattos. She does not have a website, and her online time in inconsistent. If you want a quick response, call her.

AFAIK, Tana had nothing to do with the creation of any website. Ratsun is the brainchild of our own Mister Iceman though I think he had help. :D

Carl Hockett is the other person with a stash of 410/411 parts. Carl is the owner of the EarlyDatsunClub Yahoo Group. Carl's email has proven to be extremely unreliable, so don't be surprised if he doesn't respond immediately. Carl used to have a website, but it's been down/not updated for years. Carl is not on Ratsun.

Unlike for roadsters, 510's, Z's, etc, there are no early Datsun vendors.