LIGHTSWITCH PARTS!!!!!

barricade88

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, does anyone have a spare wire system or at least the plastic connectors for a '78 620... Mine doesn't go In all the way so I don't have tail lights.. I got pulled over last night.. Please help. I live in Vancouver, WA..

So is it the switch connector or the wire harness connector that's bad. Take a look in the switch end is oner of the pins bent???

You can remove the light switch by unplugging it, pulling the switch post all the way out. Grip the shaft with pliers so it can't move and push in on the knob and turn to release it. With the knob off it's easy to figure out how to remove it.

It was the plastic clip that holds the female clips in. One of the female plugs wasn't clicking and locking in all the way, so I had to find one in a junkyard, it was a bitch to put in but I did it. Now I just need the original 3 position switch instead of the 2 position relay. It makes my lights on all the time unles I unplug the switch.