Reloading

h190

We have a gun thread, tits, ass, projects, etc.   Lolz.       I know some of you guys have to reload.  Post your presses/benches/rooms   and give us a little info about what you reload and how far into you get.   I am building a new bench tomorrow.  I recently moved and have more room to reload in.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i lost my reloading station when i told my EX to leave :(

I cant wait to get back into it considering recent evens and ammo costs 

Actually its just as hard to get components right now.   And depending on what you load it can be more costly than buying factory ammo.  I load alot of 45 acp.   I cast my own bullets and for about 25$  I can load 500 rounds.  I only have to buy primers and powder.   I pickup brass and I use wheel weights to cast with.  

This bench is long gone but it was the first bench I had of my own back in high school.  I loaded several thousand 45 acp there.   I built it out of scrap mdf I had from building speaker enclosures for people. The rest of the wood was scrap pressure treated from job sites.  It had no shelves and very limited bench top space.  But it worked.  

043.jpg

042.jpg

044.jpg

046.jpg