So much want!

I am totally new to the datto scene. Posted my info and started a build thread and the more I look at everything the more I want another datto... I am so torn between the 510s, 710 coupes, lovely little 210s, and those awesome surfer 521s. Is there any way to satiate Datsun love?...

For the time being I am loving every minute of my 620, but it is hard not too look for another project, even with the 620 parts coming in and the civic parts already in the closet... I think I could spend weeks just tearing down my truck if it wasn't for work and college. I spend more time on Datsun forums than I do on my school work (still keeping those grades up though.)

Anyway, I just want to say awesome job to every build I have not commented on yet. You guys are doing your thing and showing these great cars the attention they deserve. This is the best community I have joined throughout all of my vehicles. You guys are gals are awesome, even beating out all those honda guys everyone talks so much about. Wish you all the best of luck and drop in to say hi once in a while :)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are just so much more fun to work on than my honda. Feels like a million bucks when you can fix something just by adding a relay or updating wiring :P

My honda is such a pain. Breaks down more than a probe and its just boring to have to replace yet another head gasket. Gotta love felpro right...

i am a little worried about you we might have to set up an intervention for this addiction, and check you into the henry ford clininc.

datsuns are like pringles once you pop you just cant stop

That's Betty Ford clinic. You know the 38th president's wife? :lol:

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Lol thats a hospital like any other hospital... not a clinic to treat addiction, which is what the Betty Ford Clinic is for  :rolleyes:

:rofl:

thats why it says ...but there is :sneaky: