1975 620 Standard Cab

License is going up for suspension for a failure to appear 13 years ago.  Selling this to get the money together since I'm laid off.

1975 620 Standard cab

4 speed

L20

New rear tires

Runs/drives

All stock. Still has original emissions under the hood.

Bad
Rusty rockers

Rusty cab corners

(have replacements for it all)

Needs brakes all around

Accell pump is a little wonky.  It runs and drives fine, but itll die if it idles for a few minutes.

Floor boards had a couple holes that I saw but I didn't remove the mats to check all the way...

$700.  Motivated and have a little wiggle room.  If sold at asking price, I will put new brakes on it before she goes.

I have replaced the driver door, driver fender, hood, and cowl.  Needs valance put on, Have passenger door & fender to be put on.

IMAG0144.jpg
IMAG0146.jpg
IMG_20121010_185827.jpg

IMAG0310.jpg
IMAG0257.jpg

Can get more/better pics this weekend.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is seven year statue of limitation. However, due to it being a ticket its different. When you get a ticket, it sets some bs in motion. Meaning there is no limit. I had to look all this up. I have a little time but I'd rather just take care of it and get something else later.

They will suspend it if I don't pay it off by next month lol. Otherwise I'd be fine.

On that note. I should be getting enough back on my taxes to pay it I hope. Trades will be considered for other Datsuns cars or trucks. Or part trade (tools, parts. etc and cash) or....

I have a king cab I'm working off so I won't be to sad about this going.

I grew up with your police chief, he is somewhat reasonable... , hope your local county sheriff isnt fierce Pearce...... if it is, call him that, it aught to be good for a brutality charge, and they will have to drop the ticket...

• 4 weeks later...

Clean & clear title. It runs fine, but the acell pump is lame. Meaning it'll idle for a minute or two then die. It'll start back up though.doesn't effect driving down the road, just sitting at an idle. Still had all OEM smog equipment hooked up too. I got your pm but have no internet at home its a pain getting on here. This was a daily driver within six months ago but parked due to brakes.

Yes. I just don't have a spare one. And the junk yards around here never have datsun parts. My buddy and I have the only ones in the clatsop county it seem. I can give you ky number if you need. I put fresh oil in it last week and antifreeze, too.

Bump. Jank if you're serious pm me I'll give you my number.

I want/need this thing out of my yard. It needs the braker adjuster to be drivable. I have a brake adjuster lined up. This has to go for something better to take its place.

If I get time I will replace the adjuster and put the rest of the brand new drums I have for it on it. Be ready to trailer it home or turn a wrench with me in my car port and drive it home. Needs to go meow...

$400 bucks. Come and get it!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.