body-dropped 521

BEEBANI

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ididnt see any pedals or crap like that ...bet it never gets finished..It is like that real nice NL320 that was on the cover of mini truck several issues back...it wasnt a runner..looked good, At least trucks like Mikes and so on are true drivers,,,some of these guys hack these trucks up so bad that there not safe and they do it just to get a shot in a magazine..but it seems to work so to each there own....curious to see if it ever gets finished and more photos of it .....

Dave, the blue one is a runner now, and he drives it all over. I hear what your saying though, this one probably won't get finished.

Just swap your gauge cluster into your glove box area and put the glove box door where your gauge cluster is at. You'll have to fill in the hole for the stock ignition and make a new hole on the right hand side of the dash or find a new spot for the ignition switch. Presto....RHD dash.

If that works thats pretty cool. i never really thought about it.

BTW, I hate that hood. I know he needed it for clearance but still....

Its not super hard to complete the RHD conversion...Drastic 520 used a 720 steering box & modified a few other parts to make it work. Even the pedals bolt up if i remember right.

720? I thought it was a 320 steering box?

Brake and clutch can be bolted to firewall but I think you need to make a bracket for the gas pedal.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Edit: I just checked and it does look like he used a 720 steering box.