2g Rx7

So my rx7 is running rich as hell and I have no idea why? Floods out super quick too. It's got new injectors, new fuel filter, and a new fuel regulator. That's it fit the fuel system, it's been shooting flames out the exhaust which would be normal if the flames wern't so big. ever since I've l been around this car it's acted likes this and only gotten progressively worse to the point where it can no longer be driven. The gas is new, and there is switch to turn the fuel pump on and off to keep it from flooding during start up. Any help is appreciated, someone a while back said maybe its the mad sensor or o2 sensor, no idea where either are.

Edit: Ditched the efi, gonna be running with a carb, this car is gonna be a DD/toy hate drifting but if the shoe fits wear it.

• Like 1
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can't find anything for it to plug into but I'll look some more. I've already got enough z cars, is an 87 so I'd be surprised if it something to pull codes off of. hopefully its the o2 I'll have to check it out when I get home.

Ya the guy up the block from me has 2. One does nothing but take up a fucking parking space, the other is all smashed up. In my area thats a common theme with them sadly. 

• 2 weeks later...
I stopped looking at it when I looked up apex seals.

still hasnt stopped me from considering a rotory swap for the 610 my grandma had an fb rx7 and drove it from vacaville to south san fransisco every day for years had over 200k before she got rid of it on its original apex seals and she only got rid of it because it got in a bad wreck he boyfriend had a matching one and that one was around for a few more years after hers died 

• 2 months later...

Well the o2 sensor wire was torn apart, car also had a cheap universal o2 sensor on it, anyway I've got the sensor replaced and wire repaired, just waiting to put the intake on today. In the mean time here's a pic of it, its been re-sprayed volvo red and I'm in the process of putting the trim back on. 2013-03-10_15-36-11_985_zps0a9aa407.jpg?