4x4 620 PHOTO GALLERY

BEEBANI

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I had the pics of the Guy in San Diego that worked at 32nd street Naval Base that had a corvette yellow 620 that was lifted with the king-pin suspension. He was running the 4.86 rear gears, 32x12.5x15's and re-arched rear springs. L20B and he commuted from South Bay or even Mexico everyday in it. The lift was basically some bar-stock machined with the eye's for the wishbones, and the new king-pin mount was down below the lower control arm. Looked a little strange, but he had been running it for over 15 years, and that was around 2001...

It was definitely a cheap way to lift a kingpin datsun! If you had the equipment to do the machine work. He said he had it done in Mexico for $50!!!

Those were the good ole days....

Garry in Alaska

• 5 months later...

Arg! It's back again!

Someone needs to buy this thing and strip it of usable parts so we don't see it anymore!

Paul

ok i havent posted much on this forum but thought there might be someone interested in this truck i found on the OKC craigslist! i know this is for 4x4 trucks but thought id put a link to a 6x6!! http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/1791995099.html