$8,300 NEED TO SELL ASAP !! 77/ 620

Lenardo

Hey guys love the forum love the pics of 510 / 720 My first car was a 510 before I could legally drive we use to race around the back roads and dodge cops..... Im needing to sell a 720 pickup located 45 min out of Collvile WA. It ran just before i bought it needed carb work. Its at my in-laws so its sitting out in the snow as of now. mostly origional parts I know the rear bumper is changed . I think 252 xxxxx km/miles on it. some dents windows ok not cracked. Have a look tell me what you think may be worth or offers. You guys have the knowledge Im too new but would like to see it go to someone to love it as im not able too. let me know or contact to veiw. thanks lee

ill have to figure out loading pics .....they will come. contact scoootman79@hotmail.com.

Here is a link to the pics on my FB.....hope that works!!!

http://www.facebook....=1&l=a1b32858ec

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys love the forum love the pics of 510 / 720 My first car was a 510 before I could legally drive we use to race around the back roads and dodge cops..... Im needing to sell a 720 pickup located 45 min out of Collvile WA. It ran just before i bought it needed carb work. Its at my in-laws so its sitting out in the snow as of now. mostly origional parts I know the rear bumper is changed . I think 252 xxxxx km/miles on it. some dents windows ok not cracked. Have a look tell me what you think may be worth or offers. You guys have the knowledge Im too new but would like to see it go to someone to love it as im not able too. let me know or contact to veiw. thanks lee

ill have to figure out loading pics .....they will come. contact scoootman79@hotmail.com.

Here is a link to the pics on my FB.....hope that works!!!

http://www.facebook....=1&l=a1b32858ec

As already mentioned you have to have a price on all ads. I took a guess and added one if you have a counter offer, I'm all ears.

As the odometers on the 620 only go to 99,999 (and in miles not Km) this truck has either 24,819 124,818 224,819 324,819 maybe even 424,819 MILES on it.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys wow don't make it on here much.... If any one has a reasonable offer to make on this truck i will take it . I don't do body work  so to take this on right now is bad timing.  Do to needing this gone  I am also offering trade for a fishing boat or kayak = to reasonable price. No BS deal.....truck papers trade.....easy I can meet you in Colvile to do paperwork ect...  ponder it and let me know. I want this truck to go to people who love them and not just rot into the dirt ...this is the place so get back soon.  $$$$  or trade.     Lenardo