59b40704.jpg

14x6.5 +20 offset 195 60 14 on the rear

DSCN1373.jpg

14x6.5 195 60 14 +20 offset

DSCN1021.jpg

13x7 235 50 13 zero offset .

dime.jpg

i miss all these cars =(

Thats a big help!!!! Looks/sizes to compare... Thank you for the response!!! I just came across your ROTA ALEICA 15X8 -5 I believe? Looks amazing that you might have a "look alike" out here on the east coast. Love that look and style. Are you still running those? Would really consider them on my ride.....

I bet your missing all that greatness!!:/

ROTA ALEICA

I bet your missing all that greatness!!:/

Greatness? :blink: I dont know about that. I still think that the only good way to get an answer is just measure your own car. Just take a straight edge to your fender and add the distance to your current rim and tire. Boom done. Takes like -345676 seconds.

so did the previous owner have some wide 13's on that car ?

or do you have a pic of what they ran om it?

Sorry thought that was you ... Might be "oregondime"

All I know is that the snowflakes came on it..

I just measured the snowflakes to my fender. It's about 11/2" in the rear and 1" in the front to the edge of my fender.

Sorry thought that was you ... Might be "oregondime"

All I know is that the snowflakes came on it..

I just measured the snowflakes to my fender. It's about 11/2" in the rear and 1" in the front to the edge of my fender.

Car used to have 14" x 7" slotted mags from a Z car on it. Then the snow flakes.

Those flares are for a dumped car on 13s and no suspention. I'd slap zg flares over those and trim off the "flare" that's there

I had that same thought. always an option whenI want to change things up a bit and when I do a full resto. Right now I want to get a nice set of wheels. throw on my new suspension, and get my swap done. drive it, tweak it and enjoy it before I tear her down for paint/body work in a few years. hopefully my son will be at an age that he's into it :) if not I'll be Han Solo.

I just found a set of 15x7 (0) offset wheels I love. That should be good all around(?)

might run a small spacer in the rear,(will see when they are mounted) just need to pull the trigger on them.

• 3 months later...

So I ended up with 15x8 (0) offset wannabe replicas till I find my dream set of Ssr's. I still need to tweak the ride height up front and I had to remove the 1.25" rca's( need to have them shortened about 1/3") to clear the steering knuckle but it looks like its spot on! I'm going to be adjusting the coilover perch tomorrow to gain a bit more drop. :)

Thanks for all the input and advice guys...