WTB: Combination switch for a 720

I bought an '84 4x4 that needed some work. One of the things on the list is the turn signal/headlight combination switch - the entire thing. The stalk is busted off the switch. I'm located in Vancouver, WA. Unfortunately as soon as I get one of these trucks they all dissappear out of the wrecking yards! Thanks a bunch!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing at the local wreckers??????

Nope, been looking and the only trucks in the yards are D21s.

!

I've got good one off an 85, $25 shipped, won't be able to ship till Sunday though

Awesome! PM me with your info so I can send you money.

The vancouver yard has a fresh 84 nissan 720 (been there two days), the foster yard has an 86(could be a hardbody though) and a 82 datsun 720, the columbia yard has no nissan 720s, but an 80 & 82 datsun 720, and the sherwood yard has two 84's, 1 85, and 2 86's, and an 80 & 83 datsun 720.

The tilt and non-tilt assemblies are differant, you need to get what you need off of the type you have.

I just thought of this, PM me, maybe I have what you need, or might be able to fix yours.

I live in cascade park in east vancouver.

Right on, the '84 must have came in right after I checked the website... Thanks for the heads up I'll have to go raid it! I called the Foster yard and asked if it wasa 720 or Hardbody and he couldn't tell me, wouldn't go look either. Customer service these days...

If I don't find what I need I'll get in touch with you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.