$3,300 1973 Datsun 2 door for sale

1973 Datsun 510 2 door for sale. This is a project car and is not running. I have almost all the parts to complete the car with the exception of the interior and various other items. Below is a list of items that will be included with the sale.

-1973 Datsun 510 body with all body panels and glass/windows (rolling shell). Body is in good shape with the exception of the tail light panel. Minor surface rust from the last two years being stored outside.

-NOS tail light panel, upper and lower section. (New and never installed.)

-13 x 7 American racing Libres.

-Ground control coil over for the front and rear with 280 zx struts with spring stops already installed.(http://www.ground-co...php/II=759/CA=2) (New and never installed.)

-Ground control camber plates. (New and never installed.)

-EDP rear disk brake conversion kit with used Nissan Maxima brakes. (EDP kit is new and never installed.) (http://www.datsuns.c...510brackets.htm)

-Subaru front bucket seat .(Used, not installed)

-Stock rear seat.

-Stock front and rear bumpers in excellent condition.

-Extra rear windshield.

-Extra passenger door.

-All chrome trim in excellent condition with some extra for for the windshield.

-Stock L-16 motor with downdraft Weber card, ran strong when pulled.

-Nissan napz 2 liter block.

-Datsun A-87 closed chamber head.

-Nissan 5 spd (dog leg pattern)

-Lots of various parts, list is too long.

Car was purchased and was drivable at the time, approximately 4 years ago. I wanted to build a nice street-able car without doing a SR or KA motor swap so I started collecting the needed suspension, brakes and body panel (tail light) that i needed. I gutted the interior, removed all the paint from the floor boards and used POR15 to paint/seal them after. Then proceeded to pull the motor and transmission to prepare for body work and paint. Then I bought a house and have no money or time to finish....typical!

I would like to sell the car as a package instead of parting out. If I do not receive a solid offer within a month I will part out with the shell going first.

Email Jeff at jdias4130@gmail.com or PM with questions and phone number. Only serious inquires will be answered.

3I63J33od5Ib5E65F6cb75c548868e7c91bb7.jpg

3nd3G63Nf5Nd5Ea5Jfcb761db931e0e6e1480.jpg

3K43M63I25Ia5Ec5H9cb78ea5c722250d1187.jpg3Ed3K33J45N35Id5H1cb76c2b7b8e63a51b6f.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I purchased the car it was already primed, so no photos are available. It was obvious that it had been rear ended and the dents pounded out and body filler applied so I removed all the body filler from the tail light panel and quarters.

I would tell them flat out if they are paying, that you're going to wait until all the payment has cleared and the money is in your hands before I'd ever even consider letting it go. But that's just the way I am. As Sky said, lots of scams on Craigslist.

Once the cash is in your hands, then it's all good. Just make sure it's finalized and they take care of it from there.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought my car from there via Finn-Us Logistics, it is very good company. I dont know who is the guy from here that is buying the car but i can ASSURE you wont be scammed. I remember when i purchased my Z from Anaheim, the seller were more than cautious, thinking that country next to Russia must be filled with assholes. On the contrary, we fear here more that WE are scammed when buying stuff overseas, i know one guy who bought his Z from texas and they sold it as a working one.. Well it came to here with blown engine. I have package waiting for shipping at the Finn US right now, and i ship stuff via them many times a year.

If you want to know more about shipping overseas or anything else, dont hesitate to ask :)

CheerZ

PS. they also handle the payment, so basically you just make the deal and they'll pick the car up if you cannot drive it to Long Beach and you'll get the money from them.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.