What tires to run on 15x10 ???

So I got some 15x10 wagon wheels for my Datsun just wanted to know what people were stretching over these??? I've seen some pictures online and from what I have read looks like 205/60 or 225/60 seem to be the most common tires to use and just wanted to see what peoria here actually have??

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Use a 225/50/15 and you'll be happy. 225/60 looks strange with the tall side wall

I accidentally got a 205/50 on mine (ordered 205/50 instead of 225/50) And they aren't bad. Just stretched a little.

8156749636_58f74e08fc_c.jpg

Oldie by metalmonkey47, on Flickr

Thanks for the info and nice truck ..are u running 15x10 all around ur rear tires look a little bigger than the front but it might just be the stance u have

Thanks for the info and nice truck ..are u running 15x10 all around ur rear tires look a little bigger than the front but it might just be the stance u have

Yeah< i have 15x10 -45 offset all the way around.

What you're seeing is the different tire sizes. I have a 205/50 up front, and a 205/60 in the rear. (already had the, so i figured I'd save myself some $$$)

Well considering I run 205s on 5.5" rims, I'd say you could fit a 255 very nicely on a 10" wide rim, and they wouldn't be stretched then. But then that's me.

There aren't that many wide options on a 15'' rim that's not a competition tire. A 255/60/15 is the only wide option, but the sidewall would be obnoxiously tall. @ about $150 per tire it's not cheap either.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/sizes/results.jsp?diameter=15

Pics of your wheels would be nice.... :thumbup:

they're not the coolest wheels in the world but i got then of a bum for 40 $ lol im pretty sure they're american racing wheels just that some one decided to paint them black ... these will be sanded and probably painted white again idk yet havent decided

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0795.jpg

and i might be selling the 18" that all 4 are bored out for the datsun hub 245/45/18, 3 michelin tires and one toyo same size had a blow out

IMG_0797.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg