Free 210 parts

Parting out an '81 210 sedan, anything but the front end sheetmetal is up for grabs. Going to the crusher in the next 8-10 weeks

Stripping a '79 210 because racecar. Nothing mechanical can be had, but anything electrical or interior is yours.

You can have anything off of them that you want if you come and get it yourself. I will not remove or ship anything off the cars, so please don't ask.

Cars are located in Fort Worth, TX. I am down at the shop where they are located every Saturday morning.

Hate to throw away a lot of good parts... :bye:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry. Not trying to be a dick, just don't have any spare time right now to mess with pulling and shipping parts. If that changes any time soon, I'll let you know. :thumbup:

Being a dick this way beats taking your money and shipping your stuff next month. Already in trouble for doing that. :blush:

I'm sorry. Not trying to be a dick, just don't have any spare time right now to mess with pulling and shipping parts. If that changes any time soon, I'll let you know. :thumbup:

Being a dick this way beats taking your money and shipping your stuff next month. Already in trouble for doing that. :blush:

Oh I didn't think you were being a dick. Just saying I would only need a few small things. If I were doing a complete rebuild I'd have been there already with a trailer :) I've got everything I need. Now I'm just hoarding spare parts. And some of those spares have already come in handy.

• 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.