Carroll Shelby 8 Spoke Mini Lite wheels---- SOLD-----

I have a set of Carroll Shelby 8 spoke Mini Lite wheels from the 70's. They measure 13"x6". The hub bore is within a couple mm of 72, and the offset again is within a couple mm of +20. The backspacing is 4".  The wheels were factory drilled for a lug pattern of 4x4.114.3 mm ( 4x4.5 "), OR, 4x108mm ( 4x4.25 "). ---SOLD $150plus shipping---

003.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
200 shipped to 98133

Yeah, we're close.  Let me drop the wheels off tomorrow to have the tires dismounted, and I will package them up and see exactly what the shipping is going to cost me.  I think I can get all that done tomorrow, so I should be able to get back with you tomorrow evening.  Thanks, Kyle

TireRack has 5 different street tires in the same 175/70/13 that I had on them.  One street/track/comp tire in the 185/60/13.  Walmart has 5 different brands in the 175/70/13.  I think there will be tires for these wheels for quite awhile to come....

Yah, the 13's are hard to find decent tires for these days.  However, the Suzuki originally rolled on 145/80/12's so the 175/60/13;s are a HUGE upgrade for the Suzuki!  Don't know where I'm going to find a replacement set of tires though, seems to be a non existent size these days!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.