620 restored

73bitgamer

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it is a 1978 and i live in Portland, OR. How do I find out which kind it is?

Well you already said it was a 620, so I think Lurka just missed it.

Unless he meant, king cab, longbed, etc.

The best thing to help get to a price is pictures of the truck, and how restored you're planning, if that makes sense.

Like, would you be swapping the bench for a set of bucket seats? Stuff like that. But more than anything, just pictures of what you're working with will make Ratsuners happy.

This will get you on the right track for posting pictures:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/691-how-to-post-pictures-and-keep-online-photo-albums/

If it only has 20,000 miles why the new paint? Is it in bad condition? Can you prove it only has 20,000 miles ( paper work for smog or oil changes) We all saw the white one go for $14,600 but that was mint from the factory not a low miler restored. My 23,000 mile 78 620 has some rust on a straight body but i don't want to repaint it, to me it's original and unmolstered and i think that's what people are looking for. If you paint, reupholster you can put some people off. I would try and sell her just the way she is, original. Just my op Rory.

weeeeeeelllll, she had to have some holes filled and we had to redo some other rusted spots where the paint was bubbled due to rust and we found out that the previous owner apparently did some sort of work to one of the front fenders and there is that stuff, the kind of plasticy looking stuff, on it. (sorry can't think of what it is for the life of me)