Newbie Looking 2 Gain Some Knowledge

r@+5un620

Hey ya'll,

I've been looking for some information as far as rust prevention, restoration and performance for my '79 KC i just picked up for 200 out in the sticks. Been all over the internet and some how managed to skip this. But i am hoping that this is the place that I've been searching for.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am having a problem getting my android pic files with my damn ubuntu computer so there on hold. on the other hand the rust is cancerous there are no floor boards but i stopped it before it got to the fire wall and under the seat. this truck had been sitting semi-wrecked for 9 years with 1/3 tank of old gas i threw a battery in it and 2 carb adjusts later running like a champ :thumbup: . this rust is a big problem yet a blessing as previous owner put seats that don't slide back and i am 6'5 so my feet rest on frame. :geek: scary and crude but for now until funds from my scholarships come back it'll do

Wow, somebody else running Ubuntu!

What I did when I was taking phone photos, is E-mail the photos to my own desktop computer. Then I set up a Photobucket account. here is mine.

http://s258.beta.photobucket.com/user/Daniel_521/library/

Once your photos are there, you go to the thumbnail of your picture, and hover your mouse pointer over the photos. A menu will appear, and click on the fourth option down, and it will copy the IMG code.

Paste that code into your post. The image will appear when your post is done.

If you do not like what you see in the finished post, you can go back and edit it.