The 1 that got away!

DatDoug

I got my KingCab back!:D I got this truck last year and put a motor and 5 speed tranny in and new brake master and booster. New exhaust, elec. ignition weber and pathy rims. Lowered it and basically got it all dialed in and then for some dumb-ass reason sold it:blink: Well I got it back. It needs a new battery and fuelpump gasket and the brakes need adjusting. Mite roll it to Canby:D We'll see.

KiNGcaB001.jpg[/img]

KiNGcaB002.jpg[/img]

KiNGcaB003.jpg[/img]

KiNGcaB004.jpg[/img]

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that thing is clean, what you sell/ buy it for? make any money? same owner?

I got it for $300 less. He hardly drove it. I have already cleaned up the battery and charged her up. Ben (Datsunfish) buffed out the paint for me:D What a major improvement!:cool: I'm gonna throw a ported intake on it and a new Weber downdraft I have, that has a choke!:blink: Its gonna be my daily driver. Altho all my Datsuns are my Daily Drivers:cool:

• 4 weeks later...

hey datdoug remember when we picked that red kc p in seattle and we were drivin to the ferry and you were like why the hell does he keep honkin at me and then when were in line i did it a few more times haha i would click the blinker on to go left and every time i did the horn would honk totally classic ,oh yah member the scary house on vashon when we checked that datsun out way down the bushy road to the travel trailer wo i mean wo wish i was packin a gun that day hahahah