1980 210

http://community.rat...275-ka24de-210/

check this build out to get some inspiration/ideas/motivation. (:

Thanks man I actually have that bookmarked. It has almost everything I need to know.

I found a KA on craigs for $$100 I didnt know if he was serious so i called him and told him i was gunna come pick it up tomorrow and he never answered again. :'( but ill keep bugging him to see what the deal is :thumbup:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's easy to find a transmission for an A14. They are $40 around here. What's wrong with the transmission in the car now?

There isn't one. haha. If there was i would definitely use that for a while just so i can drive it. But around here its hard to find a datsun, period. even in the junk yard.

Wow, they S110 seems so much wider than the 210, I'm surprise the crossmember bolts right in w/o modification.

I can confirm that it bolts in with no mods. KA motor mounts up to it as well. Just got mine today and got it in :thumbup:

IMAG1025.jpg

IMAG1028.jpg

Mounts are too tall tho. It was pretty much a drop in just need to look for shorter isolators. SR's?