Just another 521 photo shoot.

71datsuns

I won't clutter up your thread with your nice pics with my crappy pics taken with my phone, but here's a link to my build thread. Pics of mine are on the second page. http://community.rat...21/page__st__20 I may try to get some good outside pics this afternoon.

Nice! Thanks for the link! So it seems like removing some leafs might be a "better" way to go.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HA! SOOOOOO. Yesterday, coming home from work I hear some funny noises coming from under the bed, so I pull over and my buddy and I jump out to find my "muffler" hanging about 2 inch's from the ground. Every little bump I hit this thing would scrape on everything. It had already cracked the exhaust pipe so I just broke it off the rest of the way in fear that it would break off while doing 60 on the freeway and destroy the underside of my truck and possibly cause an accident on I-205 south bound. lol.

2012-10-17_08-19-12_1701.jpg

P.s. Has anyone else heard a L16 straight pipped? Jesus christo! This thing is LOUD!! I need to get this fixed asap!! Also, can anyone guess what this muffler actually came off of. This came from the previous owner.

Ive got 720 4x4 leafs and 3" blocks on mine. the leafs give like a 1.5"-2" drop

Oh no way? I guess I'll have to look into that. Cause I look at my shock mounts today and I think they are RIGHT at the scrub line. Do those just bolt right up?

521stock leafs vs 720 4x4 leafs. they are the same length and bolt right up...

2011-11-14_16-27-33_751.jpg

2011-11-14_16-23-35_639.jpg

Here is stock 521 leaf pack with 3"blocks blocks.

2011-11-15_16-20-09_739.jpg

And 720 4x44x4 leafs with 3"block.

2011-11-16_16-16-48_3.jpg

Edit: ill fix this when i get home, photobucket change and cant figure it out on my phone...

editedit:pictures fixed...