engine bay clean out

datson4life

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent had a chance to work on it, having issuea starting it, 1st ran super lean, then ran super rich, if it doesnt start tonight or tomorrow night looks like ill start over with another harness, have tried everything and no luck, fuel pressure is good, there is spark. But at crank its dumping alot of fuel, already tried another ecu, could a weak spark be causing this?

So your dumping alot of fuel,start with pulling plugs and pull the harnesses off the injectors and crank the engine and see if fuel comes blowing out of the holes,if so you have bad injectors for starters,you can also leave them hooked up first and see if it is electrical.Meaning keeping the injectors open,then follow by unplug and see if its mechanical,also is the dist 180 degrees off.Dont feel bad my red truck needs a new head so it ois down right now but my green baby look out its running just a re tune and off to the races baby.