datsun 510 wagon rear seat belts long beach/los angeles area pickup

Bought a wagon the other day , discovered that the po took out rear seat belts, need seat belts for my wagon

Staying here.overnight in long beach for the jccs show,driving back to norcal Sunday morning, so if there is.anyone that has seat belts get back to me en route.

Txt or.call.is best.650-302-5127

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any aftermarket RV or SUV "rear seat" seat belts can be substituted. All it takes is a sharp knife or shears to trim to length. If the buckles don't please you and you don't have the original buckles to install, keep looking for a compatible [or minimally offensive] pair.

Thx to.all for your suggestions, getting ready to leave.long beach this morning, going to try and.locate something on the drive back trying to beat the heat here and get an.early.start the drive up to.norcal.

Carlos, yes I just picked up the white vg30 wagon hit me.up.so we.can get together , should b in town by 1pm

Thx to.all for your suggestions, getting ready to leave.long beach this morning, going to try and.locate something on the drive back trying to beat the heat here and get an.early.start the drive up to.norcal.

Carlos, yes I just picked up the white vg30 wagon hit me.up.so we.can get together , should b in town by 1pm

Just saw this!! I should be free on Monday and Tuesday evening!

You all are in my area. We should hook up and BS sometime

For sure!

My.garage is.always open to all datsun guys, always will b too.

Going.thru wagon all day monday to exercise.the.demons from the previous owners work like cut front springs , wiring from hell and ignition timing that.was.off by.15*!!!

Making that list of.things I need to.do which should take.me all day haha

Made.it home without.any problems but.boy that cut suspension up.front has to go.ASAP

Feel free to.stop by.anytime. just call or.text me...

Conrad 650-302-5127

For sure!

My.garage is.always open to all datsun guys, always will b too.

Going.thru wagon all day monday to exercise.the.demons from the previous owners work like cut front springs , wiring from hell and ignition timing that.was.off by.15*!!!

Making that list of.things I need to.do which should take.me all day haha

Made.it home without.any problems but.boy that cut suspension up.front has to go.ASAP

Feel free to.stop by.anytime. just call or.text me...

Conrad 650-302-5127

Cool, I'll jot down your number bro.

My name is John. You can check out my Dato build here or at the link in my Sig...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.