WTB: Fan shroud for early 1966 Datsun 520

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The holy Fan Shroud of Turin

Conclusion

The Fan Shroud of Turin again surfaced as Jesus arose post crucifixition. It was found with other artifacts in the tomb where Jesus body lay for the three day period between Palm Friday and Easter Sunday. Whether you believe the Fan Shroud belongs in the old testament with Moses on his 411 or in the New Testament with Jesus and his 510 wagon, one thing is undeniable - the Fan Shroud is holy.

We will add more information as biblical archeologists continue the search for evidence of the Fan Shroud protecting and guiding throughout the Bible.

Below is "Christ The Redeemer" in Brazil. Praise Jesus. Praise the Fan Shroud of Turin that has kept us safe from overheating in traffic on hot summer days.

Christ_the_Redeemer-shrouded.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Bought a jack from Zed1, thought I'd share the experience I had with others. As you can see from second post he asks if "this is the jack I was looking for" and showed a picture. We agreed on a price and for some reason I decided at the last minute to make sure the jack was complete with the handle and rod. I sent an email saying "Hi Keith, Here's the funds for the Datsun truck jack shown in the photo. I'm sending this money assuming the jack comes with the handle as well as the rod shown in the photo. Thanks, Mike". Then when I sent the payment I stated the same thing in the comments. He responded, "Michael, I received the funds, thank you. The photo I sent was to depict the jack as it appears in the 520/521. The other items in the photo (handle, wrench, rubber holder, etc) are not included with the jack. Regards, Keith". He did not mention my email or notes in the payment so I emailed him again, "Aren't the handle and wrench needed to operate the jack?? I don't need a jack I can't use. Hold off on shipping until we resolve this issue. Thanks for the response. Thanks, Mike". Well that was the last I heard from him until, of course, the jack was shipped and money was spent. Jack did arrive and indeed did not have jack or rod, oh by the way, it wasn't the jack in the photo, it was a very ugly, heavily rusted unit. He finally responded long after the jack arrived saying he had been "gone fishing", no joke. So I asked if I could simply return the jack, let's just say it's been some time and he must be "gone fishing" again, LOL! Not a big deal, not gonna comment on my feelings toward this person, JUDGE FOR YOURSELF.

Not a big deal, not gonna comment on my feelings toward this person, JUDGE FOR YOURSELF.

yes it is and suxs. This most likely will hurt in points for Texass. -1

hope it works out.

fingersRcrossed.jpg

Michael,

Sorry you are not happy.

Please ship the jack back to me via UPS with tracking number (which is how I shipped it to you) and I will refund you the purchase price of $51.45 less my actual UPS shipping cost of $22.51. (I originally only charged you half the actual shipping cost of $11.45 on your original purchase.) I'll extend this offer to you for one week, as long as you return ship it to me by 10/21/12.

Keith

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.