Super Unobtainable Bride

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Needing 2 is really the main prob more then the price imho. People shell out that much on SEATS but shelling out that cash on one and having to track down another is a tough sell. Stating how "unobtainable" they are isnt a good selling point lol.

Just telling the truth. Believe me if I was able to track down another I would have had two to sell. I've seen plenty of cars especially ours with 2 different seats, some with a racing seat for the driver and a plain jane seat for the passenger.

Hey power to ya, GLWS

I actually liek the seat too, I think it would be bad ass in a spl311

So JP, you decided to sell the seat huh?

Did you go with another set or are you parting out your dime?

And This seat is fucking bad ass!!

The only thing I can say that's Bad about these seats are that they do not have a head support.

If you were to get rear ended while sitting in this MF'er, you';d have to deal with a bad neck problem for the rest of your life!

Worse if you have a roll bar right behind your head. Yikes!

Good for a show car garage queen tho.

But the vintage look of this seat beats most others!!

Would look dope as a replacement for the Cobra seats too....

Actually its the opposite. Something isnt sold int he forum or on CL until the seller has money in their hand, only on ebay is something sold before payment is received. Potentially for weeks too. I sell a lot of shit, ebay power seller etc... ebay is by far the worst lol.

Anyway I hope its a done deal, was just saying.

I've never sold on ebay but I assume buyers are like me; I pay as soon as I win the item and I dont bid unless I have the money.

Them most i've done is waited a few days for an invoice from the seller or realized after I had talked to the seller about the item

that it was not what I Wanted and had already bid.

I did not realize more people flaked on ebay because I would think you have more to loose due to getting a bad rating.

CL can't do anything if you simply flake.

Kim Kardashian and Snooki. Know what they are famous for?? They are famous simply for being famous and little else. Imagine that. So, what makes a $1,300 dollar car seat worth $1,300 ? The price? Because a chair is just a chair, some might be more comfortable than others. Is this $1,300 more comfortable than what's in my car? Glad it sold and everyone happy with what they got.

You cant d

I've never sold on ebay but I assume buyers are like me; I pay as soon as I win the item and I dont bid unless I have the money.

Them most i've done is waited a few days for an invoice from the seller or realized after I had talked to the seller about the item

that it was not what I Wanted and had already bid.

I did not realize more people flaked on ebay because I would think you have more to loose due to getting a bad rating.

CL can't do anything if you simply flake.

You know what they say about assuming right? lol

Ebay has become so queer sellers cant leave negative feedback. So if a buyer doesnt pay nothing happens to their rating. However a nonpaying bidder can still leave negative feedback for a seller. Sounds good right?

CL has a lot of flakes too but you dont pay to list and sell so w/e

Kim Kardashian and Snooki. Know what they are famous for?? They are famous simply for being famous and little else. Imagine that. So, what makes a $1,300 dollar car seat worth $1,300 ? The price? Because a chair is just a chair, some might be more comfortable than others. Is this $1,300 more comfortable than what's in my car? Glad it sold and everyone happy with what they got.

What makes a .01 penny worth 1million dollars?

Whatever anyone thinks of them style or function wise they are most certainly rare. Thats worth something to people. Unusually people with money lol.

Hallo Datsun fans , i´m the lucky one who have bought this seat and it will be in good hands .It is gonna go into my beloved project Nissan kgc10 . I´m was searching of a another Bride seat when i get across this forum ,so i thought i will post that is in good hands . By the way is gonna go for a long trip - Denmark in europe.

• Like 1