EAST COAST RATSUN: October Stone Mountain

metalmonkey47

Hell i'm supposed to be in Helen on the 13th for Oktoberfest. (& i don't drink) Sans Datto with the wife & son but still. Would be cool to meet a few of you guys there if possible. Best i can remember ther isn't alot of large parking lots though

what time you planing on getting there? ill def come and meet up.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what time you planing on getting there? ill def come and meet up.

If we do get to come up it will be on friday. Leaving out on sunday. Not sure now. Moneys getting tight (damn bills). We're supposed to stay in Cornelia. You're right around the corner aren't you? I'll know definitely in the next couple days if I'm gonna make it & I'll let you know then. We're doing a little family trip so I had just planned on meeting you guys while ya'll do the meet in town. Can't spend much time away from the family on a family trip you know.

haha i live in cornelia, where abouts are you staying? i live over near the end of the runway at the airport. if you wont be able to go to helen we could meet up at my frineds sub shop he makes great phillies lol and hes cool with a bunch of guys hanging out with cars.

Looks like I'll be staying in Gainesville at the Hampton. We're gonna go to Dahlonega on Sunday before heading home. If ya'll do meet in Helen on Saturday I should be able to swing through and meet. I'll be in the wifeys civic so nothing to show really. I'd hate for you to come to Helen just to meet me and me not being able to hang out long. It being a family trip for me and all.

The actual meet will be happening on the 21st at the Vintage Class meet. If you guys want to plan something else, that's cool, start a new thread or pm or something though. If anyone is interested in this meet know that its a SURE THING. Me and Matt should both be there for sure and he was saying that there should be a decent group, looking forward to seeing as many of you all as possible!

Yup, we'll be there with the locals. Two other 620's, a 720, possible 260Z, 510, etc.

This is IT for now! We'll set up our own private meet down the road when we have a few months ahead to plan something bigger and better. Helen sounds good...

Meet was AWESOME. Those who didn't come really missed out on a good one.

This will be a monthly meet but I'm not going to be making every last one. I'd really like to head up towards TN or NC soon for a mountain meet... more on that later.

Also, Simpreloco it was good having you and your GF down here!

Pictures coming soon, but to start...

664613_471437756234302_678659806_o.jpg

Meet was AWESOME. Those who didn't come really missed out on a good one.

This will be a monthly meet but I'm not going to be making every last one. I'd really like to head up towards TN or NC soon for a mountain meet... more on that later.

Also, Simpreloco it was good having you and your GF down here!

Pictures coming soon, but to start...

664613_471437756234302_678659806_o.jpg

Asheville

Motherfuckers

Ashe