free 720

iron_lungz

Sup doods got this little truck a while back from my uncle it was sitting in back of his house for about 5 years he's story was that he did some job for an old man and thats what he paid him in.. it had both the rear and front windshield busted and also the driver window was busted so with a little time going to my local pick a part we got it everything it needed to pass inspection.....

Ive recently done the clutch and fly wheel (exeddy)

Brakes,tune up,twisted the torsion bars to lower it,put 3" lowering blocks tell what you guys think

One love

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahah man this thing had like 5 five railroad ties in the bed tool boxes n all that the interior was also trashed the rear seats are missing...i went to the pick up part not to long ago and they had them there for 20 bones a piece...i also saw an early 720 with the datsun stamped tailgate (wish i wouldve got that).....wu-tang forever man aha....really? can you explain why the radiator cap i have is the wrong one!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ahah man this thing had like 5 five railroad ties in the bed tool boxes n all that the interior was also trashed the rear seats are missing...i went to the pick up part not to long ago and they had them there for 20 bones a piece...i also saw an early 720 with the datsun stamped tailgate (wish i wouldve got that).....wu-tang forever man aha....really? can you explain why the radiator cap i have is the wrong one!!

hey bro, I'm just north of you in the antelope valley between lancaster/Palmdale and Mojave, basically just outside of Edwards air force base...

Anyhow, mind giving me the address of the junk yard with the datsun tail gate? Mines not dented on the outside or anything but i have a crappy lever assembly that i have to open using a hole cut on the inside of the tail gate, plus a new bed(80-82) would be awesome if they have any straight one's, mine has a mean hash that's turned cancerous(mad rust).

Thanks ahead of time bro.

pick a part 434 East 6th Street San Bernardino, CA 92410

(909) 913-5200

damn man its so hard to find these tail gates in good shape i seen one one here but fucking thing didnt last 2days on here.....my memory is a little hazey but when i went the datsun tail gate lever was missing the bed was in good shape tho

I have two tail gates in my room... One with the Datsun letters, the other with Nissan across it.. The Datsun one is STRAIGHT, Nissan one has straight letters, and a small ding in the corner....

Looking for a straight Nissan-lettered one for my 720 though... B)