Free 77 620 parts truck

In Lynnwood I've got a parts truck that I need to get rid of. The only reason it isn't gone yet is because it doesn't roll. Used the rear leafs for one of the trucks and the front lower control arm for another. Some spare parts in the garage that will go with it if tou want them. 4 speed. Driveshaft. Etc. Ive got a peanut head that I wanted to keep for my other truck but will give it away if you can take this out of the driveway. I'm working on getting some pictures. Pm or text me at 907-299-6259

• Like 1
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Alaska and waiting on someone in Lynnwood to take the pics. They will be on there as soon as I have them. The body is a little rough. Dents in hood and fenders aren't straight. Disc brakes all around. Star adjusters are in two at least. Driveshaft is out and in garage. No steering box on it. Just a lot of parts I didn't need and now it's somewhere that I can't store it any longer.

In Lynnwood I've got a parts truck that I need to get rid of. The only reason it isn't gone yet is because it doesn't roll. Used the rear leafs for one of the trucks and the front lower control arm for another. Some spare parts in the garage that will go with it if tou want them. 4 speed. Driveshaft. Etc. Ive got a peanut head that I wanted to keep for my other truck but will give it away if you can take this out of the driveway. I'm working on getting some pictures. Pm or text me at 907-299-6259

HI , i'm looking for bearing spacers that are located right besides the rear end bearing transaxle . Do you have these ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.