datsun stereo setups?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya im still trying to figure it out.  at the olympia meet did you see the red 521 with the sub in the parcel tray? i cant remember his name for some reason. anyway i think thats a cool idea cause i have like 4 and a half inches behind my seat and im 6 foot which sucks.  but i could put 6x9s back there 

i wanna see where you mutha fuckas are mountin a second set of speakers in your trucks.

i know a few guys put em in  boxes behind the (bench) seat, but im trying to go a less muffled route.

oh yessir thats true. im lookin for just a place to mount them. maybe requiring some wood or metal

but no fiberglass. i appreciate your contribution though my man :)

• 10 months later...

Or you do what this guy did, get one of teh kick ass blue tooth speakers, and just use your phone for your music, so you can remove it, not splice into anything, and stay stock :).  My jbl speaker has 5 hours of battery life, kick ass base, and lasted me the trip to jccs a 16 hour drive hwen plugged into the cig lighter, sounded like a good sound system in a stock car.  And all for under 100 bucks.  I want the new jbl speaker that can plug into your cig lighter, and yoru phone can plug into it to charge as well. 

Nice since i can pull it out of the car for when working on it and stuff to listen to it. Its loud as hell, and has some very good base to it.

null_zps9992d01d.jpg

Heres where my newest one sits, got it for christmas, not as good as the jbl, but its blue, so i keep one in the glove box charged. Nice for hands free talking as well while driving.

1010625_10153728587015331_2026016767_n_z

See i have it sitting right on the console, the jbl i put next tot he seat.