A jet boaters eye candy

so I have been absent for a few because my computer was fawked up but its better now, but that hasent stopped me from doing my thing... My buddy todd calls me up and says that he needs money and he will finally sell me his jet boat that I have wanted to buy 10 years 6 motors and 2 paintjobs ago he wants 10 grand I was like naaaaw man you can do better than that so we went back and forth for 2 days and $6500 later I am now the proud owner of a 1969 weiman drag boat one of three hulls ever made and one got wrecked so there is only two left in the world!! and this boat was in two magazines one in the 60s and one in the 70s oh yeah I have to mention the BBC 468 with an estimated 700HP and the blueprinted jet... pretty cool let me know what you think

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture004-2.jpg

Picture007.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the boat, flames eehhh, i like the old (bown chicka bown down) school stripes and such, but still a bad ass boat, whats it got a berkley 12-jc pump, please dont tell me a jacuzzi. does it have a place-diverter, droop snoop?

it is a 12jc with place diverter, droop snoot, pickup grate, stainless impeller and a brass wear ring

That's a badass boat. The oldskool flat bottoms are real popular right now.:cool: There showing up all over. I'm not into boats but have a lot of friends that are. Love the name

BAAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS! Now you have an excuse to drive a van, wear fat gold chains and style your hair in an offensive manner. God bless america.:D

yeah, I dont get it...........

Just saying jet boats are cool--like Skynard from a pair of 6X9's in the back of a '78 Trans Am. Never appropriate but always cool. Boat looks sweet. I want one.

ahhhhhh:p thanks:D