WTB 620 wheel bearings

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to Autozone. Just a few bucks for the inner bearings.

I'm the store manager for an O'reilly Autoparts :thumbup:.

But I did call AZ and they said they "might" be able to order them at $25 per bearing. I'm thinking thats pretty damn steep being that I'm only paying about $5 per outer bearing for Nationals and only $3 per seal for Nationals also. And I do plan on doing both sides at the same time. I literally just did the rear bearings about 2 weeks ago too. And my damn Jetta decided it needed rear bearings too!! WTF???

I'm the store manager for an O'reilly Autoparts :thumbup:.

But I did call AZ and they said they "might" be able to order them at $25 per bearing. I'm thinking thats pretty damn steep being that I'm only paying about $5 per outer bearing for Nationals and only $3 per seal for Nationals also. And I do plan on doing both sides at the same time. I literally just did the rear bearings about 2 weeks ago too. And my damn Jetta decided it needed rear bearings too!! WTF???

Whaaaa and O'rielly doesn't have your bearings? :geek: So you get in the ZONE :thumbup:

$25 is pretty steep. Haven't looked at bearing prices in a while though. Our's are Timkin (ignore the Duracrap box you get) which are pretty great. Sounds like your districts prices are up in the air though to be honest.

Whaaaa and O'rielly doesn't have your bearings? :geek: So you get in the ZONE :thumbup:

$25 is pretty steep. Haven't looked at bearing prices in a while though. Our's are Timkin (ignore the Duracrap box you get) which are pretty great. Sounds like your districts prices are up in the air though to be honest.

sorry to rain on your parade but they couldn't get em either LOL. Oh well, looks like I'll start scouring the internet. Rockauto had some listed but their descriptions were kinda vague on whether it was a front or rear.