New wheels but questions about wheel studs

Dawa,

The studs I sell fit the 510 F&R and the 280ZX fronts just fine (I haven't personally tried other hubs). I have no resservations that the Dorman cross refference is accurate so they should fit your 620 equally as well.

If you can find the factory P/N for the 620 here are the P/N's for the 510, which the FutoFab long studs replaces just fine.

510 Front - 40222-22001

510 Rear - 40222-A0800

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought those moser studs, and 'ordered' 12x1.5 open acorns @ discount tire.

next step is look for rubber for the 16" hawswers. ill let you guys know how

the stud fitment goes and post photos on my build thread as soon as i get all my stuff in & installed

• 3 weeks later...

I know, this is somewhat off-topic.... But, what are your tire dimensions...?

I have some titans I wanna throw on my 720 soon, two of them bored out for the front... But I haven't bought any tires yet, and yours seem just about right. They are 18x8, right..?

they are 215/40s, they fit pretty good i was a bit skeptical on how they were going to fit i though they were going to be a bit small, but i like the way they fit. and thanks dawa for all the info its finally getting to the time where im about to start driving it, im almost done with all the rear suspension so i will be ordering those studs quite soon

yeah id rather have a set of wheels that fits under the fenders for once, theres just not enough positive offset (never thought id say that!)

i feel like my volks stick out more though, you can have em, theyre for sale

tumblr_m81m8fqKPs1qe7x6po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m81m8fqKPs1qe7x6po4_1280.jpg

Love Those Rims man, N Dig thIs Green Alot aswell.

they are 215/40s, they fit pretty good i was a bit skeptical on how they were going to fit i though they were going to be a bit small, but i like the way they fit. and thanks dawa for all the info its finally getting to the time where im about to start driving it, im almost done with all the rear suspension so i will be ordering those studs quite soon

Cool, I don't wanna go overboard on the stretch..