Hose Question

Shy620

IMAG0342.jpg

So putting back together a 620 with a offenhouser intake and I am not sure where the hose shown in the picture goes. Any help would be totally awesome!

Also on the other side of the block where the coolent would normally come from the heater core back into the block, if this is blocked off with a plug since there is no heater is there going to be any long term problems.

Thanks

Shy

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks to me like that was where the PCV is supposed to be. If so, it should be connected to the crankcase breather pipe. That manifold looks like it had an EGR block bolted to it at some point, a lot like my L18 had orig (now remedied :D). Sure are lots of brass plugs on it too.

GLWI.....:)

--Ray

The PCV is part of the block breather system. Make sure you have the block well-ventilated. Sometimes previous owner remove all (or half) the block ventilation which eventually causes problem. Most of us keep the PCV as it makes the engine last longer.