Ratsun Auction version 3.0 the help a Datto guy out all proceeds go to him ENDS FRIDAY AUG 3 at 5;10 pm

Guest 510kamikazifreak

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lou,

I'll send $150.00 to you by Paypal if that will help. I don't want the goodies so keep selling them as I am liquidating mine as well. Funds are for a good cause and I am happy to spend it.

Chris

considering the reason you are liquidating your stuff, so you can move to help your parents.............if I remember reading correctly

Yes indeed, A son's promise to help his parents as they get older. They've done their part and now it's my turn.

I hope all is well and you are feeling better. Not sure of the issue you are battling but keep battling regardless.

Cheers

Chris

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Lou,

I'll send $150.00 to you by Paypal if that will help. I don't want the goodies so keep selling them as I am liquidating mine as well. Funds are for a good cause and I am happy to spend it.

Chris

Thats one hell of a nice offering Chris :thumbup:

Its gestures like this that,Make me so proud to be a Ratsuner/Datsuner :thumbup:

You have plenty on your plate my friend, :thumbup:

I agree with Eugene(Z Chopper)

They are only trinkets / possessions and I am happy to help out others,If I can

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I had a close call with a heart attack a week ago and my doctor says I can't go back to work for another 2 - 3 weeks

I wouldnt be rushing things Eugene

It happened for a reason.

As I was saying to Eugene,he has kids and he needs to be healthy for them as well as himself. At least he got a chance to look at the options in front of him and decide this time what path to follow.

I'll send of the funds tonight via Paypal to you Lou. It's becuase of the great treatment I have recieved from others such as yourself, Byron on the Realm, Jason and a few others that it's easy to contribute back to a community that is willing to lend a hand without some underlying motive.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

As I was saying to Eugene,he has kids and he needs to be healthy for them as well as himself. At least he got a chance to look at the options in front of him and decide this time what path to follow.

I'll send of the funds tonight via Paypal to you Lou. It's becuase of the great treatment I have recieved from others such as yourself, Byron on the Realm, Jason and a few others that it's easy to contribute back to a community that is willing to lend a hand without some underlying motive.

That is such a true statement Chris, He does need to analyze the how comes,and the what ifs.

Chris, Do not send that much, just a bit I say, you have more than enough on your plate.

Gotta run I will be back

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Well, too late Lou as I have already sent it via Paypal.

It's not too much and it's a good casue that you are spearheading. Thanks for carrying the torch for a fellow Datsun owner.

Cheers

Chris

Hell of a donation Chris, to help Eugene out.

:thumbup:

And Ratsun people,this is how it is here on Ratsun, :thumbup:

Nothing better than helping a fellow datsun owner out ..

Im blushing Chris...

:hug:

So here's the challenge-- The Ratsun OLYMPIC challenge. I am Canadian. Is there anyone out there in Canada or the United States who wants to step up and meet the Olympic Challenge for our Ratsun brother Eugene? I've set the bar high, I know...but consider if everyone gave a little, he would have something.

Remember, Heart disease will and can affect anyone, regardless of age,race, color, etc. You could be next and then what? Karma !

A bump for a good dude....

Guest 510kamikazifreak

So here's the challenge-- The Ratsun OLYMPIC challenge. I am Canadian. Is there anyone out there in Canada or the United States who wants to step up and meet the Olympic Challenge for our Ratsun brother Eugene? I've set the bar high, I know...but consider if everyone gave a little, he would have something.

Remember, Heart disease will and can affect anyone, regardless of age,race, color, etc. You could be next and then what? Karma !

A bump for a good dude....

Awesome post Chris

datsunemblem.jpg

To spice it up , how about this Datsun Center emblem(dealer I think) the only one in existence that I am aware of

Min bid $150

feel like a heel about this being done to help me and not adding anything into the mix.

so here goes but only included if there are more bids

1974 issue Haynes Datsun 510 & PL521 Pick-Up Manual. This is the first edition for the Haynes 510/521 Manual.

(gonna snap a pic of it soon)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.