Ratsun Auction version 3.0 the help a Datto guy out all proceeds go to him ENDS FRIDAY AUG 3 at 5;10 pm

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Guest 510kamikazifreak

So as most of you know, Z Chopper is having some health problems right now,and to have to worry about money at a time like this,well we all know it sucks.

So I say lets help him out,another auction is in store

Feel free to add items :thumbup:

I will cover shipping cost from my end,but when auction ends include a flat fee of $14.00 to him.

Lets see this one go big boys and girls

I will start with these.

Bidding ends on ....

2012-07-26162938.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

2012-07-27093645.jpg

Adding this Realistic shaft style cassette deck has 5 band eq(high tech :rofl: )

great if you do not want to cut out the factory opening on any Datsun,, I borrowed the nuts from the shaft :rofl: , is also missing the face cover plate.

Untested,but comes with box and manual

Guest 510kamikazifreak

uhmm I'd feel better if atleast 50% went to Ratsun

Then it will...

I haz a saw :rofl:

Joe King..

it will Eugene

Guest 510kamikazifreak

out of hospital for overnight stays anyways, but need to go in too get some other odds andd ends settled during daylight hours

tune up?

Guest 510kamikazifreak

checking dressings where they sent camera into my wrist to my heart

They will keep an eye n that for a lil bit.

But like I said before,dont eat the McDonalds stuff man, its the worst thing for yah,any food service Industry job takes its toll..

2eDeYe' timestamp='1343512837' post='727839']

Good to see you posting again :)

thnx 2eDeYe

55% to ratsun now if me going through all this close call to a heart attack shit in the past week is gonna count for somthing lets get some more bids going.

uhmm I'd feel better if atleast 50% went to Ratsun

Everyone else will feel better if an auction to raise money for YOU goes to YOU, not a website that's already had multiple successful auctions that went solely to benefiting it. Take the help. Don't be so proud.

And on that note, WTF. A website can draw more interest and funds than a fellow man's well being? Something is wrong with this picture... let's raise some money for this guy!

I'll throw this small trinket on the pile, and look for more stuff to help Z Chopper(but only if 100% of the auction funds go directly to him).

NOS 68-69 Driver's Side Turn Signal Lens

Photo1707.jpg

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Everyone else will feel better if an auction to raise money for YOU goes to YOU, not a website that's already had multiple successful auctions that went solely to benefiting it. Take the help. Don't be so proud.

And on that note, WTF. A website can draw more interest and funds than a fellow man's well being? Something is wrong with this picture... let's raise some money for this guy!

I'll throw this small trinket on the pile, and look for more stuff to help Z Chopper(but only if 100% of the auction funds go directly to him).

I agree with this 110%

Photo1707.jpg

alright ok :mellow:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

stubby_beer_bottle_molson_169.jpg

Lets up this a bit..

I will bring to the next Canby, a 25 year aged molson for the highest bidder,dont know if I would drink it tho

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.