Rare 1968 Datsun 510 complete grill

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, thank you for the replies. I requested between $700 and $1000 for all three pieces. I know it's alot. What do you all think it's worth? Throw some numbers out. I'm in Oakland and I have two really nice Datsun 510's that i'm getting ready to sell.

Take care

Rod from Rods Datsuns had quoted me $1000 for a straight complete 68 grill, because they are so hard to find. You can see that this one is really straight, I would be willing to let it go for $400. To sell it for any cheaper, I don't think it would be worth it to me. If I can't get a decent price for it, I'll add it to the 510 I'm getting ready to sell. Thank you all for taking the time to add your input.

Cheers

Rod from Rods Datsuns had quoted me $1000 for a straight complete 68 grill, because they are so hard to find. You can see that this one is really straight, I would be willing to let it go for $400. To sell it for any cheaper, I don't think it would be worth it to me. If I can't get a decent price for it, I'll add it to the 510 I'm getting ready to sell. Thank you all for taking the time to add your input.

Cheers

Rod over prices things a bit. Although these are really rare, you just cant get that much for it.

I just picked up a brand new 68 grille with a brand new emblem for less than $650

Thanks Kgb, you're right about Rod, he does overprice parts. Maybe those grills to the right buyer who has the money to blow and really has to have a 68 would fork over that kind of money, but that's not most people. It's difficult to let it go for under $400 because it will help me sell my 510 quicker. At the very least it's good to see what everyones opinion is so that we can all get a better understanding of what these classic parts are really worth. Once again thank you all for the input, keep five an dime'n.

Cheers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.