80' 200sx(S110) Parts Car

I'd actually like to sell everything at once, rather than see it go to the scrappers. It has pretty much everything from the cowl back. All interior, tan, in nice shape. All the glass is there and intact.

The rear end is spoken for, but everything else is there. Please someone take this away... I really don't want all these good parts to go to the crusher, but I will scrap it if there isn't interest and SOON. Come haul this thing away. If you wanted to piece it out, and sell it on ebay, you could probably make a few cool hundo pretty easily. I have neither the time or the inclination to go this route.

I don't have pics of it on hand, but it's the same as this one(only less complete). Thanks for the use of the pics DarkBullet(Someone buy his S110!)

1980%2BDatsun%2B200SX%2BCoupe.%2B-%2B3.jpg

526168_10150870110964645_2080733410_n.jpg

It does not have the alloy wheels either. Engine and trans are gone.

I understand that "make offer" isn't a legitimate price, so let's just say $100obo(heavy on the OBO). Don't be afraid to lowball me, but if you're just gonna troll for the lulz and don't actually want the parts, go work on your Datsun instead, ya lazy, unmotivated bum!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, that's just an example to show the color scheme and interior. The one I'm selling got hit in the front end and the engine/trans were sold. If you can imagine the above car from the windshield wipers back, that's what I'm selling.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.