WANTED: 68' 510 Wagon Cargo Seals

I need some 510 wagon cargo seals for my 68'. I would prefer not to spend $250 on the new ones from datsunlandsocal. If you have a good used set please let me know. As you can see my drivers side cargo window is about to fall out...

P1000850.JPG

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seals from my wagon. They are still in one piece, and I never had leaks. I had bought another used set so that I had backups in case I damaged something upon removal. But like most things 40 years old, its just hanging together.

buying used old rubber is like buying a used condom its not going to be pretty and you wont be happy

save up and buy some new ones it will be worth it

buying used old rubber is like buying a used condom its not going to be pretty and you wont be happy

save up and buy some new ones it will be worth it

I was happy...

They also happen to be the most expensive seals on the car @110 a piece (at other sources). I spent 25 on 2 and had better then what I started with.

I think the next most expensive seals for the wagon are the rear door quarter windows at what I think was 90 a piece.

I was happy...

They also happen to be the most expensive seals on the car @110 a piece (at other sources). I spent 25 on 2 and had better then what I started with.

I think the next most expensive seals for the wagon are the rear door quarter windows at what I think was 90 a piece.

cool sometimes the old rubber rips tears or falls apart on install sounds like you got some decent rubber should last a while

I have seals from my wagon. They are still in one piece, and I never had leaks. I had bought another used set so that I had backups in case I damaged something upon removal. But like most things 40 years old, its just hanging together.

PMd

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.