1970 red 4dr auto (Time Capsule )nice runner driver 62k ?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all ! had interest- here- no buyers ,so it's on CL now please hurry if serious ,I can help ship or store for you short term, or even paint perfect red ,what ever your needs ,anyway please call , and what was that stuff about restoration in a day and tv show ,anybody know what he's talking about ? shit I have been doing a 55 wag for two months in spare and dead time ,I have a hose business that I do first ac, pwr steer brake hoses and lines ect. here is my cell (714)813-2723

Hey all ! had interest- here- no buyers ,so it's on CL now please hurry if serious ,I can help ship or store for you short term, or even paint perfect red ,what ever your needs ,anyway please call , and what was that stuff about restoration in a day and tv show ,anybody know what he's talking about ? shit I have been doing a 55 wag for two months in spare and dead time ,I have a hose business that I do first ac, pwr steer brake hoses and lines ect. here is my cell (714)813-2723

it was a joke....glws

your message made it sound like u went out back to resto a 55 real quick like...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.