1200(A12) .75 oversized rings needed

So, I got myself an unknown A12 motor that has .75 oversized pistons in it. Tried RockAuto and they had no listing. Tried Classic garage and they had a listing but after placing the order got an email saying no longer available. Nissan catalog shows P# 12036-H1002 as being .75 but the part # is no good. Nissan quick reference book shows a .50 over size (12035-H6201) and a 1.00 oversize (12037-H6200) but no .75...whats the deal there? I also tried searching clevite and sealed power on the interwebs and got nowhere.

So, anybody got a set layin around or some linkys to sites?

As a side note, gonna have Nissan try 12036-H6201 and 12036-H6200 (going off the train of thought for the .50 and 1.00) who knows, I might get lucky.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. Couldn't find anything on wiseco site, The H6200 part # applies to A12 and A13 motor (from a quick reference book Nissan used in the 80's), although I don't ever recall having to look up parts for an A13. The part # referenced in the above link is for the standard size, so gonna pass for now ( I mean hey, he has 16 sets). I found a set of pistons and rings and they should be here next week

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.