looking at a bulletside. help

swamp_rat

i have a 73 here in cali that im getting ready to cut up..pay for shipping and you can have the front fenders and the rusted parts you need for the rocker panels

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i realized making a rocker panel out of sheet metal wouldnt be TOO hard to do, and some of those dents i can get out, but first thing i'd have to do is straighten the rad support so everything is straight. partstrain.com seems to have ALOT of stuff for these trucks but shipping kills. the green flatbed i first looked at may have something useful. but i heard the rads are different for each year? the show truck bug was killed as soon as i noticed what it would take to get there, so like you said a good clean daily will do. i'll be the only one around here with a bulletside on the road :)

bugeye, id like to get some parts but again shipping would kill for the size and weight of a fender and hood. maybe it wouldnt be too bad for the piece of rocker panel i need if yours is in good/deent shape

bugeye, id like to get some parts but again shipping would kill for the size and weight of a fender and hood.

I guess that depends on how much you wanted to spend. New fenders are $130 each plus their shipping.

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/details/QQNissanQQ620QQReplacementQQFenderQQ19751979QQ632.html

Spending $100 to ship a couple fenders together doesn't seem like too much when you probably can't get any locally.

Its not like shipping would be $600 or more...

PartsTrain.com - two fenders - $193 after shipping and handling

Auto Parts Warehouse - two fenders - $190 for two, free shipping and handling :D

i would really love to get the driver side rocker from you. maybe even the pas fender depending on prices you want and shipping quotes. just let me know man.

and i see some 76-77 rebuilt rabbit rads on ebay, think i'll get one since they're cheap and i need one.

You pay for shipping and they are yours

What a dick bugeye... A couple posts behind you said you will give him the parts for free + shipping.... Now its 25 + shipping? You were going to junk that truck anyway... Just give it to him for free and help a fellow Datsun owner out.... :mad: You make me sick!!!!

What a dick bugeye... A couple post post behind you said you will give him the parts for free + shipping.... Now its 25 + shipping? You were going to junk that truck anyway... Just give it to him for free and help a fellow Datsun owner out.... :mad: You make me sick!!!!

Motivated do you and Bugeye have a history or something? Not judging, just asking. Your reply seemed a bit strong IMHO.

It will be a real pain to pack that stuff up properly, supplies, time, etc. I'd assume that $25 was for some sort of handling compensation. Though what do I know! Your right, it wan't mentioned in the earlier post, and wasn't explained why it is there now.

But I guess Swamp could walk from the deal if it ticked him off. Swamp have you actually bought this truck yet? If so congrats!

Just trying to calm a fire here folks...:):)

What a dick bugeye... A couple post post behind you said you will give him the parts for free + shipping.... Now its 25 + shipping? You were going to junk that truck anyway... Just give it to him for free and help a fellow Datsun owner out.... :mad: You make me sick!!!!

Wow, I make one simple mistake because Im half asleep, yes I did say he can have them if he paid for shipping, but who the hell are you to call me a dick??:fu:

I need your zip code, I will try to get out there tomorrow and get some pics for you, and I need to find another sawsall, my cousin broke mine when we were cutting up a vw

I'll I'm saying is this... Swamp needs help with this new truck, and well If I had the parts that he needs. I would give it to him since its just taking away room. Shit!!!! I should pay him for taking away my crap... Thats is all... And no I don't know bugeye.... Swamp needs help and well when I saw that Bugeye was maybe trying to take advantage of Swamp.... Well that just angered me....