Wisk's Old 510 from the 90's

I just thought I would share some pics of an old build from back in the 90's. I am sure if you are from SoCal and you came down to San Diego or LA you might have seen this car. This car is now in the hands of Clark the computer Guru from Jim Wolf Tech. Jim's partner in crime. I would like to share some pics of my new car but did not like the feed back I got from sharing my JRZ's coil overs and will most likely not do so until the my car is further along. Please keep in mnd this is an old build and I have come a long way from then to now.

SilverDat510.jpg

Silver5103.jpg?t=1341415142Dash.jpg

Silver510Coiloversw-camberplates-1.jpg

Scan-1.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya gotta have thick skin around here. don't take negative comments personally and like drew said they are a bit pricey for your average ratsun member.

And very nice dime. now where are the pics of your current project? I'll post all of mine in my project thread if you post yours in a project thread

Right on brotha's. I will definetly post some pics. Just give me a little time. The car is getting stitched and painted. Probably in about a couple of months the car will start coming into form. I appreciate the boost.