NEWBIE 411 OWNER

nemesis

Yep-i'm the one who bought the roach on ebay that has no hood,windshield,or back glass!!! looking for help on said parts. kids and i are going the vintage rally look for this one,figuring it cant hurt what we're starting with! if anyone is near philly area and can I.D. bumpers-i have a half dozen NOS pre 1975 datsun bumpers but not sure what they fit. awesome owners group from what i've seen-glad to be here!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

more pictures are required

:D

hes being a smart ass as you didnt post any pics so hes saying you need to post (more) pics.

as said... pics now!

i just picked up my 3rd 411. welcome to the dark side of datsun lol

my icon pic IS of the car in need. wasnt sure what it was but poking around on here i've figured out that its a RL411 sss. obviously i need a grille and headlight surrounds as well.thanks for the welcome- glad to be on the dark side :thumbup:

it wasnt, we just started thatr casue we were having problems with how much traffic and it was overloading the server. go look for a thread called "ratsun is shutting down" in the general discussion area, it tells a lil bit of the story

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/44475-ratsun-is-closing-down/

theres the tread explaining our woes we have with the server.

as for parts... your basically asking ppl to sell what could be the last hood they will come across and may need in the future. ive got 3 411s currently, and own a 4th that i need to work out logistics on. i have 4 hoods in my possesion. 3 have been folded and the fourth has an inch of bondo and fiberglass on it. i prolly couldnt sell the bondo one for anything justifyable, cause one day i may need it. i sold a perfect drivers side fender a few months back for 35 bucks to guy on the east coast. it was a fiasco partially my fault but at the end of the day i ended up paying to ship it and lost about 50 bucks and still sent it. yeah i was -50 and a fender at the end of the deal. the kicker... i need a drivers side fender for my car now due to a escaping tire while driving, and its on some a-holes car now instead of mine. if theres anything you have that youd be willing to trade ppl might let one hard to find thing go they are hoarding if you have something they need.... just how i look at it, i dont have any body parts besides doors for sale right now. if your missing other small stuff tho i might have some extras

• 4 months later...
Guest JastTalty

東極行銷集團,成立近十年,集團迅速成長,已發展為五家公司,包含東極觀點廣告、奧蘭朵公關、東極整合行銷、東朝影藝以及東京都傳媒。

(沒有積極感,榮譽心,挑戰力的同仁,立刻會被淘汰)。

在東極,工作不是只有做完、更要做好及做對,因此「快、好、準」,不僅是公司主管們的要求,更是每位同仁的作業準則。我們是一流團隊,不容許濫竽充數,唯有菁英,才有資格待在東極,為台灣政策效力。

張孫逸

張孫逸

張孫逸

張孫逸

張孫逸

Guest JastTalty

在東極,工作不是只有做完、更要做好及做對,因此「快、好、準」,不僅是公司主管們的要求,更是每位同仁的作業準則。我們是一流團隊,不容許濫竽充數,唯有菁英,才有資格待在東極,為台灣政策效力。

張孫逸

張孫逸

張孫逸

張孫逸

張孫逸

Guest JastTalty

張孫逸

張孫逸

張孫逸

張孫逸

張孫逸