Pacific Northwest Historics / SOVREN Event

DaBlist

Sorry I didn't think to post this before hand but every year the weekend before the 4th of July they hold vinage racing at Pacific Raceway's in Kent Wa (and many other locations through out the year). Anyway it's a great place to see and hear some great vintage Datsun's and many other great cars up close and racing. Not thinking about posting I didn't take any pics (I have been to this event for 15 years and had so many pics I stopped taking anymore) Here is a pic I found on the internet of a RHD Bluebird Coupe many of you know that was there as well as some Dimes, Z's, & Roadsters. Sorry no Goons.

jim-froula-1967-datsun-bluebird-_igp1510.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is and it was there..Posted my oics from this weekend in Datsun race pictures,

here..

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/10548-race-datsun-pics/page__st__140

Here they are again

Today at the Seattle historics....Pacific raceway

FAT510035.jpg

FAT510037.jpg

FAT510039.jpg

FAT510041.jpg

FAT510047.jpg

FAT510048.jpg

FAT510050.jpg

FAT510051.jpg

FAT510056.jpg

The Rag-N-Bone special ,,,Chump car racer,,,and it`s builders ,,, tried for the Ratsun salute but they wouldn`t giver . :lol:

,,,,They didn`t race today ,, they race those, your car must cost less than $500. 24 hour kinda races,,,for those that haven`t been following their ( needs updating ) build thread.

FAT510057.jpg

truck tailgate whale tail FTW

FAT510059.jpg

CopyofFAT510058.jpg

FAT510015-1.jpg

FAT510016-1.jpg

FAT510017-1.jpg

FAT510020-1.jpg

FAT510021-1.jpg

And i have said it before and i will say it again...If you have never went to a Historics race event do so ,,i guarantee you will be blown away....There is another event coming up this next weekend at Portland International raceway..

Thanks for posting those! Hope you had a great weekend out there, I always do and would highly recommend it to anyone who can go. They also have a spot for car clubs to park inside the event and the club members get to take their cars on a parade lap on the track during the noon break.

Thanks for posting those! Hope you had a great weekend out there, I always do and would highly recommend it to anyone who can go. They also have a spot for car clubs to park inside the event and the club members get to take their cars on a parade lap on the track during the noon break.

cars like these.

FAT510006-1.jpg

FAT510007-1.jpg

My brother is apparently working on his modeling portfolio ..Could you be any more in the way??

FAT510008-1.jpg

FAT510010-1.jpg

FAT510011-1.jpg

Almost a Ford

FAT510012.jpg

They let Chevys in to

FAT510013.jpg